The EAP 2017 Congress and MasterCourse has been
accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with
26 European CME credits (ECMEC®s).
TO RECEIVE YOUR CME/CPD CERTIFICATE
The CME/CPD certificate will be available after the Congress, and after completing an online evaluation and credit claiming procedure. The process will take a few minutes only. We thank you for your feedback as it is an important part of CME/CPD accreditation and helps improve future educational offerings.
Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
|Thursday, October 12, 2017||7|
|Friday, October 13, 2017||6|
|Saturday, October 14, 2017||8|
|Sunday, October 15, 2017||5|
ACCREDITATION STATEMENT AND CREDIT DESIGNATION
European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (UEMS/EACCME)
An application will be made to the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) for CME accreditation of this event. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS): www.uems.net
American Medical Association (AMA)
Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EACCME credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/go/internationalcme
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognized by the UEMS-EACCME for ECMEC credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. For more information, visit: www.royalcollege.ca
- Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
- Exchange ideas and knowledge in the field of paediatrics and infectious diseases.
- Evaluate the most recent research findings in the field of paediatrics and infectious diseases.
- Discuss the perspectives and challenges in paediatric cardiology.
- Discuss ideas and information in paediatric critical / emergency care.
- Discuss the latest developments in research and clinical practice in paediatrics.
- Enhance the dialogue between pediatric and infectious disease specialists as a means of further developing individual expertise.
- Enhance programmatic collaborations to more effectively address regional, national and local responses to paediatrics across Europe and worldwide.
Disclosure and Resolution of Personal Conflicts of Interest
In accordance with CME/CPD accreditation criteria and standards for commercial support to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor, those in control of the educational content must disclose potential or actual conflicts of interest. Disclosure information is evaluated and conflicts of interest resolved. Disclosure is made to participants prior to the activity. Participants will be asked on the evaluation to assess the objectivity and independence of the event.
EAP 2017 Speaker Disclosure information will be available online one week before the start of the Congress.